My brother has a fever for the past two days. And now he has pain in his full body. Is that seasonal fever or something else?
Related Questions:I have fever-like symptoms and body pain. What should I do?
Do you have a question on Fever or Body Pain?Ask a Doctor Now
Welcome to icliniq.com.
You need to get your brother thoroughly checked. A fever profile needs to be done in a season like this mosquito-borne disease are very common.
Mosquito-borne disease.Investigations to be done:
1. CBC (complete blood count) with ESR (erythrocyte sedimentation rate).
2. PSMP (peripheral smear for malarial parasite).
3. Dengue, IgM, IgG
5. Liver profile tests (SGPT, SGOT, GGT, ALP, etc)
6. Widal Test
Fever under investigation.Treatment plan:
1. Tablet Paracetamol 500 mg thrice a day.
2. Tablet Cefixime 200 mg, twice a day.
3. Capsule Omez (Omeprazole) 20 mg, twice a day.
4. ORS (oral rehydration solution) one pack in one litre water, drink as and when required for all for five days.
Drink lukewarm water.
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask a Doctor Now