Q. I have fibroadenomas in my breasts. Do I have to get it operated?

Dr. Aparna M Sathawane

I have two fibroadenomas in my right breast and one in the left. I am just 18 years old, and I do not want to get them operated so early. Please help. What should I do?

#

• Fibroadenoma is not a cancerous growth. If they are small and not causing you any problem, then you just wait and watch.
  • Keep checking that they are not increasing in size or causing any pain. Sometimes, they just vanish on their own. If they are causing discomfort, then you can get them operated.

For more information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

|