Why we lose flexibility in our 20s and 30s and how to keep it or get it back?
1. What is peak flexibility age? At what age do we start losing flexibility? Is it related to growth spurts in puberty?
2. What is a good measure of flexibility or does it depend on the individual?
3. What's a good way for someone to start getting their flexibility back as a 20- or 30-something? Where do we start, just at home, before we try out something like yoga?
4. What are the benefits of trying to improve flexibility in your 20s and 30s? Will your 40/50/60/70-year-old self be grateful?
5. What are some bad habits that hurt our flexibility? Like sitting at a desk all day.