Q. Please suggest a way to remove yellow stains from my teeth due to fluorosis.

Dr. Mousam Chattopadhyay

Hello Sir/Ma'amI am a 21 year old male. I have yellow spots on my teeth, I have visited doctors, they said it is fluorosis now I'm looking for a way to remove the yellowness from my teeth,

Dr. Mousam Chattopadhyay

Dentistry Endodontist
#

Hello, Welcome to ICLINIQ This is your Dentist -

I went through your query. Am very sorry for your discomfort . As a Specialist am here to help you.

I can understant the deep concern you are been these days. Kindly Upload an image of the yellow spots to me and I will walk you through the necessary Management needed to resolve the issue. Yellow spots can be due to vatious reasons. I would like to see the image to confirm. As a Clinician I almost every day encounter these issuses so I know exactly what you will be needing . But for that I need to see your Dental Status and yellow stains. Kindly Upload the image as soon as convenient and I will assist immediately and help you out. I assure complete recovery and sparkling tooth for ever. I havent recieved any images. Its better to proceed once the issue is confirmed. You can let me know if there is a problem. I assure you complete assitance . If you have Fluorosis for sure , you should know Sir its just a discoloration of your teeth due to excess fluoride deposition. Strength of teeth is not quite affected . Treatment plan generally involves aesthetic correction. Bleaching ,Veneers or Full mouth rehabilitation. Since You are just 21 I would recommed bleaching of anterior tooth that takes part when you smile or talk. Cost in bleaching wont be much but exactly I cant say as it depends upon place to place . Its better you ask your local Dentist. But I strongly recommed donot go for Veneers as they fractures out on biting hard food. Later if Needed we can opt for full mouth rehab ( full mouth Crown or anterior 3to3 Crown in upper and lower arch ) . Since posterior tooth are not visible Capping them will be waste of money and time. For these reason I had requested the images of your teeth . If possible Kindly Upload the image and oblige. I will be waiting . If this was helpful kindly rate positively. Have a Good Day. Thanks Alot.

|