Q. When I urinate standing up, I notice foamy bubbles. Does it indicate a high protein content?

Image: When I urinate standing up, I notice foamy bubbles.  Does it indicate a high protein content?

I am a 29 year old male. When I urinate standing up, I notice foamy bubbles. If I do it sitting, there are no bubbles. I read in the internet sources, that it might be due to a high protein content in the urine, which may be due to a kidney problem. I got really worried and opted for a check up. All the reports came back good, but uric acid levels were high at 8.69. Since I was in doubt, I tested at two different labs. But, the readings were almost the same. From the last few days, I observed frequent urination, due to which I stopped drinking water. Now, it is causing a slight burning sensation after urination. Please tell me if something is wrong with me or is it due to my anxiety? Should I undergo any tests?