Q. Will follicular study help me conceive?

Dr. Sameeksha Dubey

I am trying to conceive since 5 to 6 months, but I am not able to. I am not on any medication nor have any problems. I did all tests, which were all normal. My cycle is 28 days and always regular. Please help. What to do? What is a follicular study? Can I do that?

Dr. Sameeksha Dubey

Diabetology General Medicine Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
#

Yes, it does help increase the chances of pregnancy. In the case of difficulty in conceiving, your husband also needs to be tested.

The follicular study is a vital component of in vitro fertilization (IVF) assessment and timing. It basically employs a simple technique for assessing ovarian follicles at regular intervals and documenting the pathway to ovulation.

A baseline sonography is done on the second or third day of the periods. Tablets are given for inducing ovulation and follicular sonography is started from day 9 of periods, till the ovulation is confirmed.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|