Q. Is my bleeding due to periods or implantation?

Answered by Dr. Uzma Arqam and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Frequent Periods or Implantation Bleeding? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I had my period 15 days after my previous one. Normally, my periods are irregular, they are 10 to 15 days late or sometimes early, but not 15 days after the old one. Is it normal? I did not have sex but was close with my fiance just two days after my previous periods. His penis was on my vaginal part but was not inserted and neither did he ejaculate there, and then I had my periods 15 days after the previous one. I read that implantation bleeding also occurs like the period and is hard to distinguish. My period lasted for 5 to 6 days, and the bleeding was normal. What can be this? Was it a normal period?