Q. What is the spot inside my vagina?

Dr. Meenakshi Agarwal

I have a spot on inside vagina. Please help.

#

This is a fungal infection (attachment removed to protect patient identity). But get blood examination like VDRL, HIV, etc. Take tablet Fluconazole 150 mg twice a week, tablet Ciprobid (Ciprofloxacin) 500 mg twice a day for five days, tablet Levocetirizine one tablet twice a day for five days. Saline douch. No sex.

For more information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

So it does not look like herpes?

#

No, you take medicine and you will be relieved. Revert back after five days. Herpes is along the nerves and very painful.

|