Q. I am 22 years old, but my weight is just 50 kg. Please suggest any mass gainer.

Dr. Saseendar S

Hello sir i m 22 but my weight is just 50 and my height is 5'6 its not matter of cosukt but mah body weight is matter of cunslt plz advide any mass gainer plz..My body growth is not helping me my bones are so thin that i cant show any one plz send me how to grow them plz. Sir any tablet any thing.....

Dr. Saseendar S

Orthopedics And Traumatology
#

Dear,

I understand your problem and your worries attached to it.

Body habitus, which is the way a person's build looks irrespective of the amount or type of intake he has, depends largely on the metabolic rate of the person and the activity level of the person, though the quality of balanced food he takes does contribute. Its quite common to see a person who restricts his diet a lot to look to obese or a person who eats too much to look lean.

However the power or strength of the person does not depend on the looks at all. Often well built people are too weak and vice versa. Coming to your specific request, its very much possible to add up to your muscle by adjusting the type of food and frequency of intake

Try to add more boiled egg, grean leaves and cooked meat and milk to your diet. Avoid too much snacks. That would decrease your appetite and prevent you from eating your regular meals properly. Eat three times a day with fruits or vegetables in between.

Have warm up daily morning in the form of jogging or brisk walking atleast for one hour.

Make a personality boost and start approaching things with confidence, firmness and kindness. Remember a brisk, slim person is more handsome/ appealing than a sluggish/ over-built person.

I strongly advice you against drugs/ steroids that can make a short term boost to your physical appearance. All these drugs have after-effects on your appearance later.

Get back to me if you have further queries. Good luck!!!

|