Q. Suffering from generalized anxiety disorder and low self esteem. Is there any solutions?

Hello doctor,

I am 23 years old. I am suffering from a generalized anxiety disorder since childhood. One of the reasons for it is a physical defect I have, which makes me self-conscious. I got to know very early that something is wrong with me. I have consulted many psychiatrists and tried many medicines. Nothing helps except sleeping. I am now addicted to masturbation. I am unable to concentrate on anything I do. I have consistent negative thoughts. I have low self-esteem. Recently, I completed an MBA and did not get placed due to my issues. I need to build my career soon. It is getting worse. I am losing interest in life.