Q. What is the soft, white, non-itchy lump in my penile shaft?

Answered by Dr. Ashwini V Swamy and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Genital Warts or Molluscum Contagiosum? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am 31 years sexually active gay male with one partner. Four weeks ago, I got a soft white color lump in my penile shaft which was not itchy or painful. Three days ago, I got another one with same features. I am worried about warts. Please help me.