Q. What can be the reason for gray hair in children?

Dr. Anshuman Srivastava

What can be the reason for hair turning white in kids? Is there any solution to this problem? I read on the internet that hair can turn white even when vitamins or iron levels are low. If supplements are taken, can this problem be reduced? What kind of diet would help?

Dr. Anshuman Srivastava

#

Graying of hair is not specifically due to a vitamin deficiency. If the rest of the body does not show any signs of a vitamin deficiency, then white hair is usually idiopathic. Many genetic and environmental factors play a role. Check if the water is polluted with salts and heavy metals.

Except for cosmetic concerns, grey hair usually is not a sign of a disease. Oiling the hair with ayurvedic oils might help.

Try to include Indian gooseberry (amla), green leafy vegetables, nuts and liver in your diet.

For more information consult a general medicine physician online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/general-medicine-physician

|