Q. Kindly tell me the treatment for frizzy chemically treated hair with hair fall.

Dr. Kakkar

My hair is breaking recently a lot on the top. It is quite embarrassing. I use sulfate free shampoo and mine is chemically treated hair. Hair is so frizzy. What is the solution?

#

Chemical treatment is a common cause of hair brittleness as it breaks disulfide bonds that gives strength to hair. This would take some weeks time to resolve. I suggest you take an oral Biotin supplement like tablet Revilus once a day for six months. In addition, I suggest you use a serum Q-sera serum. Use it on scalp skin, twice daily. Take care.

I have a very sensitive skin too with an untoned tanned face. Would you recommend any products?

#

Use a sunscreen, throughout the day. At night you may use Melaglow rich cream. Take care.

| 

Alopecia - Hair loss Treatment Through Homeopathy

Article Overview: Hair fall problems are at a rise, and even young adults are complaining about it. This article provides homeopathic treatment options for hair fall. Read Article

Dr. Sheetal Kamble
Homeopathic Physician

Nowadays, hair fall problem is gradually increasing. Many young adults have been complaining about hair loss issues. Some of them complain about genetic or hereditary kind of hair loss, while some of them complain hair fall after the use of certain medications or due to some external factors like ch...  Read Article

Can I take Minoxidil with Eclipta Alba for alopecia?

Query: Hello doctor,I am suffering from alopecia. Can I use Tugain Foam 10 % Minoxidil hair gain treatment as well as Morpheme Bhringraja (Eclipta Alba) for hair and skin care 500 mg extract 60 Veg capsules together for the better result?  Read Full »

What is the best treatment option for baldness?

Query: Hello doctor,I would like to go for hair transplantation. So, kindly advice me about which is the best option.  Read Full »

What should I take to relieve Flagyl induced constipation?
Hello doctor, I am a 29-year-old female. I am trying to overcome constipation caused by the Flagyl antibiotic, and I do...  Read more»
How long should my dad continue the same dosage of medicines after a stent surgery?
Hello doctor, My father had a heart stent operation six months ago. Doctor prescribed some medicines, and still, he is u...  Read more»