Q. Kindly tell me the treatment for frizzy chemically treated hair with hair fall.

Dr. Kakkar

My hair is breaking recently a lot on the top. It is quite embarrassing. I use sulfate free shampoo and mine is chemically treated hair. Hair is so frizzy. What is the solution?

#

Chemical treatment is a common cause of hair brittleness as it breaks disulfide bonds that gives strength to hair. This would take some weeks time to resolve. I suggest you take an oral Biotin supplement like tablet Revilus once a day for six months. In addition, I suggest you use a serum Q-sera serum. Use it on scalp skin, twice daily. Take care.

I have a very sensitive skin too with an untoned tanned face. Would you recommend any products?

#

Use a sunscreen, throughout the day. At night you may use Melaglow rich cream. Take care.

|