Q. I am depressed and I am having headache. Kindly advice.

Answered by Dr. Nidhi Jain Bukharia.

Do you have a question on Headache or Migraine? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am preparing for MBBS for last three years but have not gotten selected till now. My friends got selected. So, I feel this is really harassing me. Because of this, I am very much depressed for the last year. My problem is not that I have not got selected in MBBS but my problem is that I am having headache for the past year. Sometimes it stays for four to five days. Before one year there was no problem when I travel in bus or four-wheeler but from last one year, I am having headache and vomiting feeling while traveling by four-wheeler or by bus. Because of this, I am getting more and more tension and depression. So, please suggest me if it is necessary to go to a neurologist.