Q. I have a headache and vomited after coughing excessively. Please help.

Dr. Mohammed Shah Alam
This is a premium question & answer published on Apr 06, 2020 and last reviewed on: Mar 23, 2021

I am a 24-year-old male with a weight of 70 kilograms and a height of five feet ten inches. I have a headache especially in the afternoon on my backside of the head. I also have a cough. Today, I had vomiting after excessive coughing. How to control it?

#

If you have persistent headaches on the backside of the head, then it can occur due to high blood pressure. Please mention your blood pressure and please say whether you are taking any medication for any illness. There are many reasons to have a headache and the most common reason is stress and tension. Please mention whether you have any difficulties in your eyesight. Sometimes, irritation of nerves can aggravate cough. Check your blood pressure soon and update it. For now, you can take Paracetamol 650 mg after meals and take tablet Pan 20 (Pantoprazole) two times a day before taking food. If you have a cough or sneeze and fever, then you can consult your nearest center for identifying COVID-19 (severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2).

|