Q. I have headache in the forehead throughout the day with difficulty in remembering. Please help.

Dr. Sugreev Singh

I have a headache in the forehead right from waking up until I go to sleep, and sometimes it is very painful. And I had noticed that I could not remember my studies for the last three months.

Dr. Sugreev Singh

#

Are you getting enough sleep? How many hours do you sleep usually? Is there any tension like situation. Do you think a lot about something? Have you ever done eye test? Sometimes due vision also such problems occur. Please answer me. I will prescribe medicine accordingly.

| 

I had got spectacles back two years with plus power. But I am noticing that in the last three months, I had a headache from the time I woke from sleep until the time when I go to night sleep.

Dr. Sugreev Singh

#

Take one tablet Dolo 650 mg once a day or one tablet Crocin. Mostly you have headache in the evening or night, so better take in the evening after meal. Or whenever you have headache. And you need to check your eyes number once again. Take medicine for two to three days and let me know. If anything else I am here to help anytime.

| 

I want to say another thing, I cough when I sleep. What to do? And I get seven hours of sleep in the night.

Dr. Sugreev Singh

#

You are sleeping enough, so do not stress much just do eye test once. It will help to rule out. If it is dry cough, use Corex 60 ml syrup use 5 ml two to three times a day and do not take it with water. I mean just syrup. And if it is a wet cough or productive cough then use Pacitus-CS syrup. So buy anyone according to your cough.

|