Q. My father has severe headaches and nausea. I want a second opinion on his MRI of brain.

Answered by Dr. J Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Headache or Mri Of Brain? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My father is 70 years old, and he had severe headaches and nausea a few weeks ago, so the doctor ordered an MRI brain.  Based on the results, he is taking some medications and is doing well. I want a second opinion, just to be sure that there are no other issues. I am attaching his brain scan results. He had an open heart surgery 11 years ago, to remove some blocks.