Q. What does the blood test taken for sudden hearing loss indicate?

Answered by Dr. Ashaq Hussain Parrey and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Hearing Loss or Glycoprotein? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I had a sudden hearing loss twice and because it happened twice, I was sent for a plethora of blood tests. My ANA was negative but I noticed two markers out of range. I was wondering if you could give any insight into these blood test results?