Q. A stripper spit saliva on my penis. Should I worry about HIV?

Answered by Dr. Kakkar S and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Hiv Risk Factors or Hiv? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have a quick question. I have fatigue, some soreness in my throat. I might have a high temperature and some dry lips (dehydration). I also am worried because I had a handjob from a stripper about two weeks ago. We did not have sex but she did spit saliva on my penis. There was some rubbing from her ass on my penis but we did not have anal sex. I am not sure if I should be worried about HIV. I am not sure if I really have a fever and if I have something from the flu season.