Q. HIV DNA PCR negative at 10 and 13 days. Should I go for more testing?

Answered by Dr. Atishay Bukharia and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Hiv Testing or Hiv Rna Pcr Test? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: HIV DNA PCR negative at 10 and 13 days.  Should I go for more testing?

I have had unprotected oral sex for three minutes and she was not bleeding at the time from what I know. I got tested for proviral DNA PCR qualitative test at 10 days negative and duo test at 13 days negative. Should I go for more testing or consider it conclusive?