Dr. Shyam Kalyan N
MBBS (MADRAS MEDICAL COLLEGE)., DLO., CERTIFICATE IN ALLERGIC RHINITIS MANAGEMENT., DNB
Allergy Specialist, Otolaryngology (E.N.T
Welcome back to icliniq.com.
I have seen the photos and prescription (attachment removed to protect patient identity). My views are that you can wait for a month or two and follow these measures strictly.
1. Absolute voice rest for a week.
2. Followed by restricted use of voice for a month.
3. No shouting or whispering. Do not talk in unnatural frequencies. Speak gently.
4. Drink plenty of water.
5. Avoid exposure to dust, sun, pollution, smoke and pollen.
6. I would suggest if you were to come to me, Allegra M tablet once in the evening daily for two months and capsule Raciper D one capsule before breakfast daily for two months.
7. Do not eat spicy oily foods. Avoid alcohol, carbonated drinks and soda. Do not fast. Have regular meals or some food every few hours. Let your stomach not be fasting.
Let us review again after a couple of months with fresh laryngoscopy and we can see. There are good chances that you will be fine with conservative management like the above and if not we can always go for surgery then.