Q. I am 9 months pregnant, and my total T3 is 208. 57. Should I be worried?

Dr. Shaikh Sadaf

I am 9 months pregnant, and I have some doubts with my recent free T3, T4, and TSH levels. My Triiodothyronine total (T3) is 208.57. What is it? Is it something to worry or is it normal? My TSH is under control, and it is 2.63 now.

Dr. Shaikh Sadaf

Diabetology Endocrinology
#

I just read your query about your pregnancy and your thyroid function test results.

• It appears that you have hyperthyroidism, but you are rightly treated for it since your TSH (thyroid-stimulating hormone) is normal. The slightly high T3 is not to be worried about, as it is a variable component, and it keeps on changing.
  • The most important thing is that you have your TSH within the normal range for pregnancy, so do not worry.

Hope you find my advice of some benefit. Good luck.

For more information consult an endocrinologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/endocrinologist

|