Q. I am 9 months pregnant, and my total T3 is 208. 57. Should I be worried?

Answered by Dr. Shaikh Sadaf and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Hyperthyroidism or Pregnancy? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am 9 months pregnant, and I have some doubts with my recent free T3, T4, and TSH levels. My Triiodothyronine total (T3) is 208.57. What is it? Is it something to worry or is it normal? My TSH is under control, and it is 2.63 now.