Q. I had periods after intercourse. Will it be implantation bleeding?

Answered by Dr. Shruti Kainth Kaushal and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Implantation Bleeding or Ectopic Pregnancy? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 24 year old unmarried lady. Now, I am in a very panic period of stress and in seek of your advice. I had intercourse with my fiance on the first day of my periods and again after 20 days that is on my most fertile day. I got my periods 13 days later and it lasted for around three days. First two days of the periods were little heavy compared to the third day. Usually my periods are a bit heavy and will last for at least five days. I am worried about pregnancy after reading articles on implantation bleeding. In order to get rid of this confusion I took two home pregnancy tests and both came up negative. Later on I underwent a beta-hCG test and the value was 8.33. As it was more than 5, I went for another test in two days and the value got down to 0.75. Now please tell me whether I am pregnant or not.