Q. Why am I urinating more than 10 times a day?

Dr. Salah Saad Shoman
This is a premium question & answer published on Mar 31, 2017 and last reviewed on: Aug 05, 2021

I have to pee a lot of times a day though I do not have to wake up at night to go to the toilet. I have control over pressure, but I have to go more than 10 times a day. Also, I have to pass the stool after every meal. Why?

#

• Please measure your fasting and postprandial blood glucose level as you might have diabetes. It is usually accompanied with increased thirst and increased hunger.
  • Also, please get a urine analysis as you might have a urinary tract infection. It is usually accompanied with burning sensation or pain during urination.

For further information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|