Q. I have nausea, loss of appetite and stomach pain. How to get better?

Dr. Lokesh

I have been nauseous for nine days. I am traveling to a different state. I am feeling full since the last one day. Then I lost my appetite. It came out of the blue. Then I started having diarrhea, not straight on, but it will skip days.

Then the day before yesterday, I had a half brown half greyish stool then after I can sleep I wake up at midnight feeling weak and cold. I had minor stomach pains in different areas of my stomach. I took nausea pills and Tumms for two days.

#

You have an infection causing diarrhea.

I suggest the following medicines:

Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and start taking the medicines with their consent.

If you get fever, tablet Paracetamol 500 mg twice a day for two days after food, with above medications.

1. Have lots of liquids.
  2. Drink lots of water and fresh lime juice.
  3. You should be good in one or two days after starting medicines.
  4. Take these tablets only if you are not allergic to them.
  5. Follow up immediately in case of any untoward reactions.

This is only a second opinion platform. This professional advice provided by me stands subject to the actual examination of report/image and is based entirely on inputs provided to me. It should be correlated with clinical findings.

For more information consult a family physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/family-physician

|