Q. Why is there a burning sensation in the bottom of stomach extending till testicle?

Dr. Abeer

My husband is having a burning sensation in the bottom of his stomach and it goes down the right side of his testicle. What could be the problem? He has a previous history of a hernia.

Dr. Abeer

Family Physician General Practitioner
#

As he has a previous history of a hernia, this is most probably an inguinal hernia. As BMI is 33, it is in the range of obesity and it causes a hernia. A further check-up is needed by surgeon whether there is any blockage of vessel or nerve in the region due to a hernia. Avoid any straining factor which causes pressure on the abdomen like a cough (smoking or dust areas), constipation. Consume high fiber diets like fruits, vegetables, and husk powder.

Enlarged deep inguinal ring due to a weakened abdominal wall due to obesity.

Examination of genital area by a surgeon.

Indirect inguinal hernia.

Indirect inguinal hernia.

Examination by surgeon and avoid straining on abdomen due to cough and constipation.

Avoid smoking if does, constipation.

For more information consult a general practitioner online.---> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/general-practitioner

| 

Why do I get the feeling of emptying my bowel whenever I go out?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 25 years old. My weight is 63 kg. I have masturbation habit for 6 years. My stomach gets bloated and there is gas formation. I also have tiredness and diarrhea. I have to apply pressure for passing urine and stools. I get the feeling of emptying my bowel whenever I got to go out ...  Read Full »

Suggest permanent homeopathy treatment for piles.

Query: Dear doctor, I am suffering from piles. Taking aloes and Aesculus daily. It completely disappeared after taking this for 14 days. But it came back again when I was travelling long distance by car. How to cure it permanently? Suggest some homeopathy medicines.  Read Full »

I have pain in the inguinal hernia surgery wound. Is re-surgery necessary?

Query: Hi doctor, I had a right inguinal hernia surgery, four years back. But still, I have troubles in the surgery wound, especially when I am involved in harder or longer physical activities. I also get hurt if lying down on the side of the surgery. The doctor advised me to get a CT scan, but as I had i...  Read Full »

Ask a General Practitioner Now