Q. What are the uses of Progyluton pill?

Dr. Aparna M Sathawane
This is a premium question & answer published on Jan 21, 2018 and last reviewed on: Oct 17, 2019

Could you please tell me about what problem is Progyluton prescribed?

#

Progyluton is a combined hormonal pill. It has multiple uses.

The most common uses are to treat abnormal uterine bleeding, irregular menses and contraception.

For more information consult an infertility specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/infertility-specialist

Is it possible to use it as part of the IVF protocol for one month before starting the ovarian stimulation even though I have regular menses and normal bleeding?

#

Yes, it is routinely used before IVF (in vitro fertilization) to control the menstrual cycle and make hormonal balance even if you are having a normal period and bleeding.

|