Q. Having a blurry vision and itching in the eye. Give me advice.

Dr. Dadapeer. K
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 15, 2014 and last reviewed on: Jan 20, 2022

My vision gets blurry, especially when I look at green lights at night. I wake up with a blurry vision every day. And at times, my eyes pain and itch. Please help me.

#

Blurring of vision at night and morning may be because of refractive error. This requires evaluation by an ophthalmologist. The itching in the eye can be due to allergic conjunctivitis. I suggest you try using anti-allergic eye drops.

|