Q. Following UTI, I am getting vaginal dryness and pain. How to treat this?

Answered by Dr. Dattaprasad Balasaheb Inamdar and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Uti or Lubrication? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

A few months ago, I was suffering from UTI and followed by vaginal dryness. Right now, I feel occasional sharp pain in my vagina, which subsides after a while. Also, I am getting pain during intercourse. I wanted to know the ways to treat this vaginal dryness. I had urine and culture test for UTI.