Q. IVF got canceled due to empty egg syndrome. What should I do?

Answered by Dr. Sameer Kumar and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Ivf Failure or Tsh Level? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am 40 years old. I have no medical history except TSH a bit high around 7, on Thyronorm 25 mcg. My AMH is 0.7, hormones are all normal, HSG test shows patent tubes and husband sperm normal except little high liquefaction time around 335 minutes. Got IVF cycle agonist technique done but could not retrieve any eggs. IVF cycle got canceled due to empty egg syndrome. Now, what should I do?