I believe I have jock itch that spread from my feet to my inner thighs to the shaft of my penis. Please help.
Welcome to icliniq.com.
1. Yes, you seem to have tinea cruris which is a superficial fungal infection of genitals and groin. Another name for that is jock itch.
2. Wash the undergarments in warm water, sundry and iron them before reusing.
3. Take the prescribed medications for 15 days.
Tinea cruris.Treatment plan:
1. Capsule Itraconazole 100 mg twice a day.
2. Tablet Levocetirizine 5 mg once at night.
3. Cream Luliconazole apply once at night.
4. Ketoconazole soap.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
.. the basic misconceptions about ringworm and its permanent solution .. ... Read fullThere are pink spots in my scrotum. Is it a jock itch?
.. is intertrigo secondary to candida yeast infection. It is not a contagious disease. I suggest you start using Sporanox (Itraconazole) 100 mg one capsule every day for 16 consecutive days. There are no food restrictions when you take this medicine... Read fullCan I use Hydrozole for jock itch?
I recommend you to apply plain antifungal cream on the groins and also take oral antifungal tablet for earlier resolution ... Read full
Also Read Answers From:
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask a Dermatologist Now