I believe I have jock itch that spread from my feet to my inner thighs to the shaft of my penis. Please help.
Welcome to icliniq.com.
2. Wash the undergarments in warm water, sundry and iron them before reusing.
3. Take the prescribed medications for 15 days.
Tinea cruris.Treatment plan:
1. Capsule Itraconazole 100 mg twice a day.
2. Tablet Levocetirizine 5 mg once at night.
3. Cream Luliconazole apply once at night.
4. Ketoconazole soap.
Was this answer helpful?|
Query: Hello doctor, Kindly tell me some ayurvedic drugs for tinea cruris. I had the disease last year but I am having the symptoms again. Itching has not gone completely. I have used Onabet cream. In the past, I have been on Tyza and Atarax. Please help. Read Full »
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 57-year-old male. My weight is 75 kg. I am not having BP problems or diabetes. I am suffering from itching near the thighs and underarm area since last two months. I have taken Terbinafine 250 mg once daily and Luliconazole cream for six weeks. Since the last two to three days,... Read Full »
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask a Dermatologist Now