Q. How to clear kidney stones?

Dr. Vivekanandan G

I have a kidney stone in my right kidney and I have abdominal pain. Is there any medicine to clear out the stone or is the operation the only way? Please help me.

Do you have a question on Kidney Stones or Urinary Stones?

Ask a Doctor Now

Dr. Vivekanandan G

MCH UROLOGY
Andrology Urology

• I need to know the full details of your kidney stone like stone size, location, etc., to advise the treatment.
  • So, please send full detail and the test report of your kidney stone disease.

Revert back with full detail and test report to a urologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/urologist

I am attaching my NCCT of KUB test reports for further details. Please go through it and suggest me.

Dr. Vivekanandan G

MCH UROLOGY
Andrology Urology

I have gone through your report (attachment removed to protect patient identity).

• The CT scan - computerized tomography shows a large 12 mm mid-ureteric stone, causing severe obstruction.
  • So, I would suggest you to undergo ureteroscopic stone removal at the earliest. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and follow the prescription.
  • It is a simple procedure with no major risks involved. You can come home in a single day and start your routine activities.

For further information consult a urologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/urologist

I have severe stomach pain. Please look into my reports and tell me the cause.

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 29 year old male. I have a severe stomach pain on the left side. I went to the doctor and they did a USG of the whole abdomen. I am attaching the reports. Please help me.  Read Full >>

Dr. Girish C Kamat
Hematologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). You have a stone in your ureter (the tube-like structure connecting the kidneys and the urinary bladder), because of which you are getting the abdominal pain. Please consult a urologist u...  Read Full

My mother was advised to remove left kidney. Can she live with a single kidney?

Query: Hi doctor, My mother is not getting recovery from her illness and now she is hospitalized in an International Hospital. In the meantime, she suffered from malena for three to four days. However, endoscopy and colonoscopy report was normal and now malena problem was solved. As her left kidney functi...  Read Full >>

Dr. Shahil Khant
Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through all reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity) sent by you. I think the source of UTI (urinary tract infection) and other urinary problem is stones in left kidney. At present, there is no function in the left kidney and this is the source...  Read Full

I have dull pain in my testicle. Can it be blue balls?

Query: Hi doctor, I have a dull pain in my testicle for the past three weeks. It is not very severe. I can ignore it. I have performed a TESE. I noticed no lump and no swelling. The testicles are normal to see. I am worried that it could be something serious. Can it be blue balls?  Read Full >>

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Pain in testicles can occur due to multiple reasons. Since it is mild, it could be due to prostate swelling, a urinary stone or dilated testicular veins. These can be ruled out by examination and ultrasound. Since no lump is palpable and there is no change in testicular...  Read Full

Ask a Doctor Now