Q. I feel severe pain from tummy to vagina. What can it be?

I am having severe pain from my tummy to my vagina and anus area. I feel exhausted, and my hands are cold. My flank hurts on my left-hand side, and the pain radiates to that area too. What can this be? I am also having vaginal bleeding. My symptoms are chronic, and the pain is on and off. A couple of weeks ago, I had this sharp pain in my belly, but I never did anything for that. I had pain medicine, but they did not seem to work. My urine test was normal. Please help.

#

• The symptoms are suggestive of some urinary problems like a renal stone.
  • Is there any problem while urinating like burning, blood, etc. You should get one ultrasound of kidneys called KUB (kidney, ureter, and bladder) and pelvis to detect kidney stone.
  • Also, ultrasound will also help us to rule out gynecological problem especially if you are having any menstrual problems as well. Till the time, I suggest you antispasmodic like tablet Dicyclomine 20 mg or Hyoscyamine 10 mg whenever needed up to three times a day.
  • I also suggest tablet Mefenamic acid 250 mg whenever needed up to three to four times a day along with antacid like tablet Pantoprazole before breakfast once a day, if there is no adequate relief from antispasmodic.
  • Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and take treatment with consent.

Revert with the reports to an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

| 

Is it safe to give Meftal-P and Ambrocof-LS to my infant to cure fever and cough?

Query: Hello doctor, My baby is just 32 days old. He is having some cough and cold symptoms. I had a visit to the local physician and was advised to give him Meftal-P, Cefpodoxime Proxetil suspension IP and Ambrocof-LS drops. Please suggest if these medicines are safe?  Read Full »

I have pain in the throat during swallowing. Is this respiratory tract infection?

Query: Hi doctor, I am returning back home from vacation and I am experiencing fever and body aches. I think my tonsils and throat are swollen. I am experiencing pain and discomfort in my throat. I have pain in the throat during swallowing.  Read Full »

What can cause severe stomach and lower back pain at the same time?

Query: Hello doctor, I have severe stomach and back pain at the same time. Suggest some quick remedy.  Read Full »

Does CD marker help in identification of blood cancer?
Hi doctor, I am a 25-year-old male suffering from joint pain and pain in the knees. I also have nausea, vomiting, gynec...  Read more»
I suddenly got fainted and woked up with bruising in eyes. Why?
Hi doctor,I am 28 years old with normal weight and following a vegetarian diet. Last month, I fainted at home and my fri...  Read more»