Q. I feel severe pain from tummy to vagina. What can it be?

Answered by Dr. Sagar Ramesh Makode and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Kidney Stones or Antacid? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am having severe pain from my tummy to my vagina and anus area. I feel exhausted, and my hands are cold. My flank hurts on my left-hand side, and the pain radiates to that area too. What can this be? I am also having vaginal bleeding. My symptoms are chronic, and the pain is on and off. A couple of weeks ago, I had this sharp pain in my belly, but I never did anything for that. I had pain medicine, but they did not seem to work. My urine test was normal. Please help.