Q. I feel severe pain from tummy to vagina. What can it be?

This is a premium question & answer published on Mar 20, 2017 and last reviewed on: Jul 28, 2021

I am having severe pain from my tummy to my vagina and anus area. I feel exhausted, and my hands are cold. My flank hurts on my left-hand side, and the pain radiates to that area too. What can this be? I am also having vaginal bleeding. My symptoms are chronic, and the pain is on and off. A couple of weeks ago, I had this sharp pain in my belly, but I never did anything for that. I had pain medicine, but they did not seem to work. My urine test was normal. Please help.

#

• The symptoms are suggestive of some urinary problems like a renal stone.
  • Is there any problem while urinating like burning, blood, etc. You should get one ultrasound of kidneys called KUB (kidney, ureter, and bladder) and pelvis to detect kidney stone.
  • Also, ultrasound will also help us to rule out gynecological problem especially if you are having any menstrual problems as well. Till the time, I suggest you antispasmodic like tablet Dicyclomine 20 mg or Hyoscyamine 10 mg whenever needed up to three times a day.
  • I also suggest tablet Mefenamic acid 250 mg whenever needed up to three to four times a day along with antacid like tablet Pantoprazole before breakfast once a day, if there is no adequate relief from antispasmodic.
  • Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and take treatment with consent.

Revert with the reports to an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|