Q. I have sore throat, slight cough and post nasal drip. What can I take?

This is a premium question & answer published on Nov 16, 2019 and last reviewed on: Nov 19, 2019

I have a sore throat, slight cough and post nasal drip. No fever. What can I take?

#

You should have tablet Azithromycin 500 mg once daily, along with some antacids like Pantoprazole 40 mg before breakfast once daily for five days. Also, have Betadine gargles four times a day.

For cough, you can have syrup Alex (Phenylephrine Hydrochloride and Chlorpheniramine Maleate) two teaspoons whenever needed up to three times a day and tablet Allegra (Fexofenadine Hydrochloride) 120 mg once a day for three to four days for post nasal drip. Avoid cold food items.

I will do so.

#

All the best. If you have any doubts, feel free to contact me.

|