Q. I had a knee injury during a sports competition. Please help me treat it.

Answered by Dr. Lokesh and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Knee Pain or Vitamin D? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am an 18 year old male. My left shoulder has been having a tingling sensation, which starts when I use the laptop for typing or playing games. I have been having this symptom for more than half a year, this tingling sensation starts when I am just sitting down. It does not hurt, but it is very annoying especially when I am doing my assignments. I had a knee injury when I fell on my right knee during a sports competition. I have not found the reason and solution to the pain but have tried physiotherapy. Currently, my knee aches when the activity is too intense or while doing intense workouts.