MBBS., D.ORTHO., DNB ORTHO., FELLOWSHIP-JOINT REPLACEMENT SURGERY., MNAMS
Orthopedics And Traumatology, Spine Health, Spine Surgery
Welcome to icliniq.com.
- This tingling pain over the shoulder can be due to the cervical spine nerve irritation or nowadays it is a new symptom affecting many young people using electrical gadgets.
- Ice is useful for the control of pain and swelling. It can be applied to the knee for 15 to 20 minutes as often as every two to four hours. The swollen knee should be elevated above the level of the heart while icing.
- Activities that cause pain should be avoided temporarily.
- If the knee is swollen or sore, the following positions and activities should be avoided until knee pain and swelling resolve. Squatting, kneeling, twisting, pivoting, jogging, aerobics, dancing, and playing sports.
I suggest you try taking the following medicines. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and start taking the medicines after their consent.
- Tablet Pregabalin 75 mg, once daily at night before food for 10 days.
- Tablet Etoricoxib 60 mg, twice daily after food for 10 days.
- Tablet Rabeprazole 20 mg, twice daily before food for 10 days.
- Tablet Shelcal (Calcium carbonate) 500 mg, once in the morning for 30 days.
- Tablet Vitamin D (60K), once daily for 10 days, then once a month for 11 months.
Take these tablets only if you are not allergic to them. Do not take these tablets if you are a known case of bronchial asthma. Kindly give more history about the knee pain.
Regards. This professional advice provided by me stands subject to the actual examination of report or image and is based entirely on inputs provided to me. It should be correlated with clinical findings.
Revert with more information to a rheumatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/rheumatologist