Q. I have knee pain for several weeks even after using knee brace. What is the cause?

Dr. Nasir
This is a premium question & answer published on Dec 07, 2020 and last reviewed on: Dec 24, 2020

I've been having a really bad pain in my knee and the knee brace I was using just made it worse. The only medication I have is a breathing controller and inhaler. I'm female, 16, 5'5, and I'm about 150 I think I'm not sure

#

Good day to you Ma'am

I would like to ask you voice to when did the knee pain begin? is it only in one knee of both the knees? is it associated with knee swelling or redness around the knee? did you sustain any injury to the knee? do you have pain in any other joints? if the pain is only in one knee and is not associated with any swelling or redness with no history of injury to the knee then I would suggest you take analgesics for the pain. Tab Ultracet can be taken once for the pain and can be repeated not more than twice in a day. TRP GEL can be applied over the knee to reduce the pain. do let me know the answers to the above questions and let me help you out better. thank you and have a nice day

CBC

Arthralgia / arthritis

Arthralgia

tab Ultracet and TRP GEL

|