Thank you doctor,
From six hours again, I am noticing no discharge at all. My pad is clean. Now, I walked my usual stretch for an hour, and I saw a pinkish-red clot. Technically, I suppose to have my second day where I bled heavily, but no bleeding occurred this time. I am hopeful of pregnancy, but I am scared to see my test negative in UPT. Should I take withdrawal bleeding, or should I wait a month without doing anything? Also, if upt is negative in case tomorrow, how long should I wait till I test again? I have a pregnancy kit with me.
My body temperature is also slightly up, and feeling nauseated. In the morning, I got brown clots, and now, I have pink clots, and from yesterday, which is my 31st day, there has been no discharge. My husband also told me that we need to wait and watch for pregnancy. It may not be detected so soon. In upt, if it is not favorable, then what would be the other causes? Should I need to wait two to three days again or go for beta HCG? If it is negative, just in case, then should withdrawal bleed be given, or should I retake Clomid 50 this month considering this as a cycle? Sorry to bother you with so many doubts. I need a clear plan of action against what to do. I am so confused.