Q. I am trying to conceive for the last 6 months. Should I go for tubal laparoscopy?

I am trying to conceive for the last six months, so my doctor advised to take Caberlin, Siphene, and Duphaston, in the first three months. In the third and fourth month, Gestin. And this month, Letrozole and Duphaston. My doctor said if I do not get pregnant this month, then I should go for tubal laparoscopy. Today I have brown discharge, and I think my periods will come. Does this mean that I will not get pregnant this month also? I have a 7 year old daughter. I do not understand what the problem is. Am I under right treatment? Should I go for tubal laparoscopy?