Q. I am trying to conceive for the last 6 months. Should I go for tubal laparoscopy?

Dr. Neha Singh Rathod

I am trying to conceive for the last six months, so my doctor advised to take Caberlin, Siphene, and Duphaston, in the first three months. In the third and fourth month, Gestin. And this month, Letrozole and Duphaston. My doctor said if I do not get pregnant this month, then I should go for tubal laparoscopy. Today I have brown discharge, and I think my periods will come. Does this mean that I will not get pregnant this month also? I have a 7 year old daughter. I do not understand what the problem is. Am I under right treatment? Should I go for tubal laparoscopy?

#

• The treatment is definitely the correct one. Please get a laparoscopy done to know the exact cause.
  • Difficultly in conception could be because of hormonal changes, problems related to tubes and ovaries, or some seminal problems in your partner. Do get back to me with reports, so that I can guide you further.

Take care.

For more information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

|