Q. I am trying to conceive for the last 6 months. Should I go for tubal laparoscopy?

Dr. Neha Singh Rathod
Published on Jul 24, 2017

I am trying to conceive for the last six months, so my doctor advised to take Caberlin, Siphene, and Duphaston, in the first three months. In the third and fourth month, Gestin. And this month, Letrozole and Duphaston. My doctor said if I do not get pregnant this month, then I should go for tubal laparoscopy. Today I have brown discharge, and I think my periods will come. Does this mean that I will not get pregnant this month also? I have a 7 year old daughter. I do not understand what the problem is. Am I under right treatment? Should I go for tubal laparoscopy?

Dr. Neha Singh Rathod

Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

• The treatment is definitely the correct one. Please get a laparoscopy done to know the exact cause.
  • Difficultly in conception could be because of hormonal changes, problems related to tubes and ovaries, or some seminal problems in your partner. Do get back to me with reports, so that I can guide you further.

Take care.

For more information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

Where to put your penis during sex?

Query: Hello doctor,I recently got married and have a few doubts about intercourse. I am not clear about the vaginal spot. Where should I insert my penis exactly? I had a chat with my partner and she said that it is the spot where the gynecologist tested her uterus when we had a general check-up. Please...  Read Full >>

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. The vaginal opening is located at the junction of the upper two thirds and the lower one third between the two soft skins and there you need to insert the penis while having intercourse. Position matters but it is not ab...  Read Full

I have PCOS with regular periods. Why am I not able to conceive?

Query: Hello doctor, I was diagnosed with PCOS at 16, but have had successful pregnancies (other things I had zero breast change and less than once a day of milk production). We have never used any form of birth control yet our youngest is now almost 5. We have been actively trying for almost two years no...  Read Full >>

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As I have learned that your last pregnancy was five years back and that your menses have been regular since last six months and you have been trying for last two years without any use of contraceptive practices to conceive. This qualifies for secondary infertility tr...  Read Full