Q. Does my blood report indicate the reason for severe pain and inflammation of my legs?

Answered by Dr. Sagar Ramesh Makode and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Leg Pain or Hdl? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Does my blood report indicate the reason for severe pain and inflammation of my legs?

From the past few weeks, I have had severe pain and inflammation in both the legs, from my knees to the foot. I limp while walking, and have no injuries or accident. Also, I feel very lazy, weak, and sometimes feel feverish in the evenings. My concentration at work is also going down. I recently got a blood test done, and I am concerned about a few things. I need professional guidance. Can you please help me in understanding the report and to take corrective measures?