Q. How to check if the blood flow to my hand is normal?

I feel like there is reduced blood flow to my hand. When I place my hand downwards, I can feel the blood flowing into my hand.

#

• Confirming the finding of a reduced blood flow to the hand is done by a simple test. Just press the tip of the finger and when you release the pressure, the color of the finger should return to normal in less than three seconds.
  • You can get an arterial Doppler of the affected limb. That will tell you if you have a normal or reduced blood flow.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|