Q. How to check if the blood flow to my hand is normal?

Published on Jul 23, 2017

I feel like there is reduced blood flow to my hand. When I place my hand downwards, I can feel the blood flowing into my hand.

General Medicine Internal Medicine Rheumatology
#

• Confirming the finding of a reduced blood flow to the hand is done by a simple test. Just press the tip of the finger and when you release the pressure, the color of the finger should return to normal in less than three seconds.
  • You can get an arterial Doppler of the affected limb. That will tell you if you have a normal or reduced blood flow.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

Am I feeling nervous and tired because of smoking?

Query: Hi doctor, I started smoking four years ago, and now my smoking habit is continuous. Sometimes I feel very nervous and tired. I also have a headache. Is my symptom because of smoking?  Read Full »

What can cause on and off feet swelling and fluid leak in diabetics?

Query: Hello doctor, This query is for my dad who is 75 years. In the last two months, one week he has been housebound and the initial one month, he was completely bedridden. He slipped twice on the first day. That is how it all started. His right leg could not carry the weight of his body. He is approx 1...  Read Full »