Q. I hurt my little finger while playing, and the X-ray shows no fracture. Please help.

Answered by Dr. Lokesh and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Ligament Injury or Plasters Splints In Fractures? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have been experiencing pain around the bone of the little finger. It is just below the end of the finger, near the joint of the bone joining the palm. I did an X-ray and no crack was shown. I play cricket. So, I experienced this after taking a catch two months ago. It pains every time I take a catch, and me being an import and fielder, I cannot evade fielding. I took six weeks of rest, and still experienced the same pain. I took pain killers and even applied some gel, but nothing has helped so far.