Q. Please suggest a tablet for loose stools that is safe to use when trying to conceive.

I ovulated on day-14 and the follicle size was 24 on day-13. I had intercourse with my hubby during the fertile days. From day-15, I have very loose stools. I took one Eldoper tablet on day-15, and was alright, but it started again on the next day. I feel really tired and have no interest in doing work. My appetite is also poor. Are these early signs of pregnancy? I am really confused. I never experienced this before. I request you to help me and suggest which tablet can be used for loose stools while trying to conceive.

Dr.Sujata Mittal
MBBS., MS - OBS & GYNAE., SR. CONSULTANT - GYNAE ONCOLOGY
Obstetrics And Gynaecology

• You have not mentioned whether you are taking any medications to conceive or if you are under stress.
  • I suggest you try taking Dependal-M (Metronidazole) thrice a day for one or two days, with Nutrolin-B (Niacinamide and Lactobacillus) capsule. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and start taking the medicines with their consent.
  • Usually, there are symptoms before you actually miss the period just like you have.
  • It is better to do breathing exercises for stress.

For more information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

Thank you very much. I am not under any medication. I am trying for my second pregnancy. It has been unsuccessful for six months now. There is a long gap of 12 years after my first pregnancy. So, my doctor suggested follicular study. I found that I ovulated naturally on day-14. From the very next day, I started the loose stools.

Dr.Sujata Mittal
Obstetrics And Gynaecology

• What is your age?
  • There is no need to take Loperamide. Just take a B complex and one tablet of Dependal-M.
  • Avoid tea, coffee, and fried food. Add banana to your diet along with a high-fiber diet.
  • Avoid milk and curd. You can have diluted buttermilk.

* expert medical advice guaranteed.

Ask an Obstetrician & Gynaecologist »
* expert medical advice guaranteed.