Q. Please suggest a tablet for loose stools that is safe to use when trying to conceive.

Answered by Dr. Sujata Mittal and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Loose Stool or Easy Tiredness? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Please suggest a tablet for loose stools that is safe to use when trying to conceive.

I ovulated on day-14 and the follicle size was 24 on day-13. I had intercourse with my hubby during the fertile days. From day-15, I have very loose stools. I took one Eldoper tablet on day-15, and was alright, but it started again on the next day. I feel really tired and have no interest in doing work. My appetite is also poor. Are these early signs of pregnancy? I am really confused. I never experienced this before. I request you to help me and suggest which tablet can be used for loose stools while trying to conceive.