Q. I get lower back pain on and off. What to do?

Dr. Atul Prakash

I have been suffering from lower back pain, which radiates to my buttock and thigh muscles. The pain is not constant. It comes and goes. What shall I do?

Dr. Atul Prakash

Fitness Expert Orthopedics And Traumatology Physiotherapy Spine Health
#

1. Muscular strain.
  2. Lumbar spondylosis.
  3. SI (sacroiliac) joint in-formation.
  4. Disc prolapse.
  5. Lumbopelvic dysfunctionality.
  6. Vitamin D deficiency.
  • What you need to do is to see an orthopedic surgeon, and get yourself examined. I suggest you get the following tests done:
  1. X-ray pelvis and lumbar spine.
  2. Vitamin D levels.
  • Depending on the first set, treatment will be physiotherapy or further tests.

Revert with more information to an orthopaedician and traumatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/orthopaedician-and-traumatologist

|