Q. I am feeling uneasy and my BP reading is lower than usual. Why?

Every time my blood pressure will be in the range of 160/110 mmHg or 150/100 mmHg. But, today, it is 90/70 mmHg. I am feeling uneasy and uncomfortable. Previously, I had angio twice, and it was all right. I am currently on Coversyl Dytor, Ecosprin, Rosuvastatin, Starpress and Vertin. I had ECG last week. I was your opinion on my problem.

#

• If your bp is low, then you certainly need to reduce the dosage of either Coversyl or Starpress. Let me know the dosage so that we can modify it.
  • Also, monitor your blood pressure thrice a day for one week and once or twice. If such low BP occurs, then you can have salt and sugar water to raise it.
  • We will just reduce the dosage and also space out the drugs, like one in the morning and other in the evening. You discuss these issues with your doctor.

For further information consult a cardiologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/cardiologist

|