Q. I have low blood pressure. Kindly advise.

Dr. Rajesh Gulati

Is low blood pressure of 102/72 anything to worry about?

Dr. Rajesh Gulati

Geriatrics Medical Oncology
#

No, low blood pressure is not to be worried much but you should take little high protein diet and sodium diet. Keep an active lifestyle and eat lots of fruits and vegetables to maintain good blood pressure and keep away the weakness. Keep getting your blood parameters checked as it is beneficial for one to stay updated with your vital parameters.

| 

Why do I get anxiety and hot flushes at 4 PM everyday?

Query: Hello doctor, I recently was referred to a renal specialist for low sodium levels by my primary care physician. After a complete kidney workup, he said that they were functioning well. But, he changed my hypertension medicine from Lisinopril to Losartan and discontinued my diuretics. As a result, my...  Read Full »

I have low blood pressure and heart rate with palpitations. Kindly help.

Query: Hello doctor, I am having heart palpitations. I have low blood pressure and low heart rate.  Read Full »

How is frequent drop in sodium level treated?

Query: Hello doctor, My father is out of coma and on regular physiotherapy. However, we have a major concern now with frequent drop in his sodium level. Every five to six days his sodium level drops to 110-120. When that happens, his consciousness level goes down and stops body movement or response. He is ...  Read Full »