Q. What could be the reason for abdominal pain and fever in my baby?

Dr. Shilpa Reddy Diggireddy

My baby is 33 months old and is having pain in the abdomen and fever of 102 degrees for the past three days. My baby gets viral fever every month or once in two months. What could be the reason?

#

The most common reason for repeated infections is low immunity. This is because of incomplete nutrition in food. Please make sure that the meals you give him are proportional to proteins, carbohydrates, and vitamins.

The second most common cause is cleanliness not well maintained. We may think and feel that we wash their hands and mouth and keep them clean but sometimes we miss by which these infections make way into their body. So please pay attention to the nutrition. Please feel free to contact if any queries.

For more information consult a pediatrician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/paediatrician

|