Q. Please suggest a good diet to improve the immunity of a 9 months old baby?

This is a premium question & answer published on Sep 25, 2016 and last reviewed on: Sep 01, 2020

My daughter is almost 9 months now. She is gaining good weight and height. What should I include in her diet chart to boost immunity, height and make her complexion bright? Please provide a good dietary solution.

#

Congratulations for having the little miracle.

I guess she is breastfed. If that is correct, then she got plenty from her mom.

Regarding the diet, the important point is to make sure that she gets all essential nutrients. Add diet rich in vitamin C, E and A, fruits like strawberries, blueberries, banana, dates, peaches and mangoes.

• Introduce one thing at a time and crush it really well. This will give her good immunity and complexion.
  • For height use calcium fortified foods and good vitamin D, if bottle feed. It will give her strong bones.
  • You can also use energy health drinks half a bottle daily or use multivitamin drops. But, I would prefer fresh fruits and vegetables.

For further information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|