Q. I have low sexual interest. Can I take Vigorex?

Dr. Shaik Jani Basha

I am a 47 year old male, height 178 cm and weight 81 kg taking Olmesartan 40 mg for BP daily morning. Occasionally, I drink from two years and diabetic. My diabetic doctor had not prescribed any medicine and suggested exercise with diet control and I am doing so. Nowadays, I feel weak, pain in the neck, both hands, and shoulders during sleep position and low sexual interest as I live a bachelor's life from the last four years due to my son's education. My question is, can I take Vigorex after lunch?

#

I have gone through the message you have sent.

The reason for hyposexuality is multifactorial.

1. Maintain good blood glucose control, blood pressure levels, and have a healthy diet.
  2. Avoid stressors.
  3. You can have Vigorex if your physician suggests so, but not for regular usage.

For more information consult a general medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/general-medicine-physician

|