Weakness

Please suggest ways to make my son active and more energetic.

Query: Hi doctor, My son is 15 years old. He has an allergy problem and once had an episode of severe congestion. He was hospitalized and given inhalation nebulizer. Now, he is on inhaler Aerocort. He feels tired, panting on playing and often tends to sit while playing. He feels very hot on his ears, limbs...  Read Full »

Dr. Prashant Kumar Singh

Child Health Specialist, Family Physician, Paediatrician, Pediatric Allergy Asthma Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would like to know the symptoms in much more detail. How is his diet and appetite? Does he fall ill frequently? What is his weight? Is he on nebulization frequently? How is his academic performance? Is he stressed out? I would suggest a few blood tests to know his hemo...  Read Full »

I feel weak and rotating sensation of head with low BP. Is this neurological problem?

Query: Hello doctor,I am 76 years old. All my routine checks are normal except that my BP remains low many times 100/60. I feel weak, and my head is felt like rotating. Is it related to some neuro problems? Kindly advise.  Read Full »

Dr. Prakashkumar P Bhatt

Internal Medicine Physician, General Medicine Physician, Neurologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your symptoms of low BP (blood pressure) and rotating sensation of the head can be related to a neurological problem. I need answers to the following questions. Do you have constipation or loose motion? Any slowness in walking and movements? Have you checked your d...  Read Full »

I am experiencing diarrhea, weakness, and fever. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, I am experiencing diarrhea, weakness, fever, and headaches. Whenever I drink or eat anything, I have loose motions. I feel this is a heat stroke. Can you please help?  Read Full »

Dr. Sujata Ganguly

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. This looks like a case of acute gastroenteritis. A few other information will be helpful. Your age? How long have you been having these symptoms? Any vomiting? Any other pre-existing illness or medications? Did you eat anything from outside? Were you exposed to the sun f...  Read Full »

If I quit smoking, will it help with my heavy breathing and weakness?

Query: Hello doctor, I smoke a lot, and these days I am experiencing difficulty in smoking. I feel weak, and my eyes are getting closed and feeling heavy breathing when using stairs.  Read Full »

Criticalcare Physician, Diabetologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Medical Gastroenterologist, Nephrologist, Pulmonologist, Rheumatologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, these problems can be due to smoking. It may lead to heart problems which causes breathing problems on exertion. Tell me if you have chest pain on walking, any palpitations, any family history of heart disease, or any history of diabetes, hypertension,etc.? ...  Read Full »

Please suggest a diet plan for my 58-year-old mother based on her reports.

Query: Please advise a diet plan for my mother aged 58 years. At present her physical activity is very very less as she is unable to walk with herself and all activities like potty, bathing etc are performed with the help of father. She takes 1-2 Roti with vegetable in the morning around 11:30 after that...  Read Full »

Dr. Subharanjini Ramesh

Dietician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq. I think you have not attached all the files. The reports are not complete. Please attach the remaining pages of the report.  Read Full »

Are knee weakness and hand tremors GAD-related?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 23 year old male in good health.My knees feel stiff and weak when walking. It also happens on my finger joints. Also, I sweat a lot and my hands start shaking (fine tremor) with light activity. I do have a generalized anxiety disorder. Are my symptoms GAD-related? This started ...  Read Full »

Dr. Mahmoud Ahmed Abelrahman Abouibrahim

Internal Medicine Physician, Family Physician, General Practitioner, General Medicine Physician

Answer: Hello doctor, Welcome to icliniq.com. Generalized anxiety disorder is one possibility, but also we have to exclude other organic causes like for example hyperthyroid disease (by testing TSH, T3, and T4). If you have performed any blood tests please send a copy of them. One thing that differentiat...  Read Full »

Please explain the echo report in detail along with remedy.

Query: Dear doctor, My mother has some problem. Nothing specific, but a general weakness with increased heart rate sometimes. After a course of gastroenterology specialist checkup, no abnormality was found in the gastrointestinal tract. But, now an echocardiography reveals some type of dysfunction in the ...  Read Full »

Dr. Vivek Pillai

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your mother's reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The LV (left ventricular) diastolic dysfunction in the echo is normally seen in females of her age and is not a cause for worry. The heart rate in both the ECGs (echocardiogr...  Read Full »

What are the complications of Budd-Chiari syndrome?

Query: Weekness, leg cream , past history Liver issue called burd cherry syndrome  Read Full »

Dr. Subharanjini Ramesh

Dietician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq. What do you mean by leg cream? Do you mean cramps? Is your liver problem is under control or not? The weakness is due to your liver problem. Is there any abdominal pain or any other symptoms present? Leg cramps is also due to underlying problem. You can take vitamin D supplem...  Read Full »

Please suggest a treatment plan for my grandma, who is in pain and has diarrhea.

Query: Good Day! My grandma is having a diarrhea, and its not a simple diarrhea. She's really in pain, and very weak at the moment. PLEASE HELP US. What is the right thing to do? We need answer ASAP. Thank you!  Read Full »

Dr. Ajeet Kumar Lohana

Answer: Hello dear. I welcome you to icliniq. I am sorry to hear that she is having diarrhea and in pain. You did not mention for how long she has diarrhea, this would helped us to understand the potential reason underlying her pain and diarrhea. Since diarrhea less than 14 days duration are considered as...  Read Full »

What can cause weakness and breathing trouble?

Query: My mom is 45 years old. She's having trouble breathing. Every move exhausts her very much. She is very weak and needs assistance when walking. She needs to be in front of a fan or aircondition all day or else she'd have trouble breathing. It's episodic and usually she have attacks when she's really ...  Read Full »

Dr. Ahmed Goha

Answer: hi there i understand your concern likely your mother dyspnea is due to what is called heart failure whoch is the inability of the heart to pump sufficent amount of blood to meet body needs and this may be due to her previous heart problem whoch can be either rheumatic valvilar heart disease or c...  Read Full »