Q. How do I overcome low sexual desire and dry throat?

Dr. Raveendran S. R

I am 31 years old, and I married last year. For almost a month, I feel to have less interest in sex. Now that my wife has been in her place for 15 days. I do not have the desire to have sex, and I am not having morning wood. Yesterday and today, I did little core exercises. Today morning after exercise, I slept for some time; and there was a firm erection, but for a short period. And I am getting my throat dry constantly, and one week I had a sore throat. Please suggest to me what I should do.

#

I can understand your concern.

These issues happen due to anxiety. I advise you to follow these instructions:

1. Choose an appropriate place for sex with no disturbance.
  2. Make sure you and your partner are fully naked before sex.
  3. The room should not be very cold as it will shrink the penis.
  4. Always have very dim light almost. You can only see the shape of your partner.
  5. Admire your partner during sex.
  6. Give your partner an orgasm (read about female orgasm) before asking for foreplay from your partner.
  7. You should receive at least 15 minutes of foreplay from your partner. During foreplay, your partner should always hold your penis stroke like masturbation, but very slow strokes should be continued till you insert it into the vagina.
  8. Most men do not prefer to talk during sex because of concentration issues. Subconscious words 'love you, and 'sexy' can be there but strictly no complicated words or maths.
  9. Always start with missionary position. It is good to post childbirth. Try scissors or doggy position.

List of exercises to do,

1. Kegel.
  2. Glute bridge.
  3. Reclined butterfly pose
  4. Lying leg raise.
  5. Plank.
  6. Push up.
  7. Squat.
  8. Hip flexor lunge.
  9. Swimming.
  10. Running or fast walking for five minutes.
  11. Yoga.

Foods include strawberry, apple, avocado, sweet potato, sesame seed, almond, garlic, and a small number of chocolates.

Things need to be checked,

1. Smoking.
  2. Alcohol.
  3. Thyroid.
  4. Diabetes.
  5. Blood pressure.
  6. Age.
  7. Work.
  8. Depression.
  9. Testosterone.
  10. Liver enzymes.
  11. Sudden onset of psychological issues.

Thank you for the reply.

Does it have anything to do with a dry throat? I cannot eat spicy food. Should I reduce the weight?

#

If you have a dry throat and abdomen discomfort, you need to think of GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease). You can use Tablet Razo D (Rabeprazole sodium and Domperidone) once daily in the morning before food for 30 days, and dry throat is not related to your libido issue. Drink adequate water and avoid oily and spicy food.

|